LAMAR MUNICIPAL COURT RESUMES
SEPTEMBER 21, 2020 @ 1:30 PM
Due to COVID-19, please be advised of additional rules that you must follow for safety and the safety of others.
- All attending court will enter through the Police Department
- Masks are required to enter the building and will be required to be worn through the court session
- Temperatures will be checked, upon arrival. If you are experiencing any fever, chills, or other symptoms please call 843-326-5555 and advise the clerk no later than two hours prior to court and follow instructions given.
- Only 10 people will be allowed in the court room at a time.
- Sanitizing stations will be available and all are encouraged to practice proper social distancing.
- If you are paying a fine on site, a money order for the exact amount is required. You also have the option of paying violations on our website. Click here to access Lamar Ticket Payments.
- Remember, you are here for court. Please refrain from entering any other part of the building.